Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Monday with no Toby

Hi,

It is very odd not having Toby around.  I bet he is hardly giving me a second thought.  I drove home with Mike yesterday and we had dinner.  As we got home, we listened to the thunderstorm approaching and then it bucketed down rain.

Mike went for a run/walk on the treadmill while we watched some television.  We never watch television, so it was a real treat.  Nurse Jackie - season 2.  Yes, we're fair behind.  I saw there seem to be seven seasons of that now.

Went to bed fairly early as Mike is really tuckered out at the moment.  Got up when my alarm went off and the rain had stopped.  Yay.

Good morning Wellington

As I ate breakfast, the sun peeked out and brought out the deep green in the hills over the valley.  Lovely.

I found Michelle's birth card last night and enjoyed reading it.

Look what I found!

Cutie!
My ride in was on wet roads, but it is sunny now, so I stayed dry.  Bumped into Josh on the number 20 bus.  We're catching up with him after work today.

Right.  Time to have a big drink of water and some tea.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment