Friday, January 29, 2016

The Thursday off sick

Hi,

Well, I woke up and I must have had a touch of Toby's bug.  The day off did wonders I think as I am at work.  Although still not quite right.  But the day looms ahead and then it's the weekend.  Mike and Monica arrive for a stay in the best little capital in the world.  Can't wait to see them.

Yesterday I did go to dragon boating training after work.  As I hadn't actually been sick and nothing else seemed to be happening, I thought a session outside might do wonders.  My timing was off.  But I can hardly blame my poor health.  I suspect it is ineptitude.

But most of the day Toby and I read in bed and I think I slept for a bit.  Mike got home after I left and looked after Toby.

This weekend looks like fun - showing Mike and Monica around Wellington a bit.  Yay!

Right.  Time for a tea.  And water.

Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment