Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

Well, I rode home in the lashing wind and rain.  Where did that come from?  Jeepers!  I had lunch with Ange on the roof at work, and as we sat in baking sunshine, these clouds came over from the south and changed the day completely.  I never realised by quite how much until I went to ride home and found rain to contend with.

But it was the sort of wispy rain that never really gets you wet.  So apart from hanging up my jacket when I got home, nothing else seemed to matter.

Mike cooked tea and chatted to his mother.  She had started clearing the grass on the brick patio and it looks amazing!  After tea they chatted about chemistry (real chemistry - with electrons and bonding and all sorts) and then Mike drove her home.

Mike also planted some work clothes at Sally and Andrew's house and cleared the mailbox again.  He is intending to ride out there today for work and shower at their house before work.

This evening I have dragon boating training and then our friend John Holloway is in town for one night only.  Sounds like a huge event.  Well, I guess it is.  Looking forward to seeing him.  This time it is just him.  Maybe next time we'll see Judith and the kids.

I have to pack for Toby's trip to Sydney.  Ooohhh - he is so excited.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment