Friday, January 8, 2016

The Thursday with dragon boating training

Hi,

My day at work was a bit pants.  You get that.  I did get flowers delivered at work from Mike.  He's a sweetie.

He loves me.


I also caught up with Aidan for the first time since before Christmas.  Seems as though she had a good time over the break.  Ed is here today for a few weeks, so that should be lovely.

After work I had a quick drink with Steph and Ange (thanks for the drink Steph - next brekkie is on me!) and then James gave me a lift with Celia (he thought he should take Celia, I guess!  :-p ) to dragon boating training.

Jeepers - it is hard work.  We went for a run beforehand and then spent 40 mins in the pool on the side with paddles trying to get some sort of rhythm.

Mike collected me at the end and rode his bike home while I went to work to collect my bike.

Today (Friday) is pants weather.  I drove in!  Rain and gales.  Yucky.  But warm.

Mike is off to Ruapehu this weekend.  I think Toby and I have lunch with Vivienne on Sunday.  But not much else planned.  Emerson and Duncan get back from their holiday on Sunday.

Looking forward to the weekend.  Enjoy yours!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment