Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Monday with work making it feel like Wednesday today

Hi,

How can one day at work feel like two days?  Last night I was sorting out my day ahead and for the life of me, I thought it must be Wednesday the next day because I felt exhausted from two days at work already.  But ... no.  My boys assured me it was only Monday.

We went through old photos because we're sending a whole heap of negatives with Toby to Sydney so Scott can slowly convert them to electronic format.  Some should never have come out of the shoebox.

My Year 11 school photo.  Too funny!

Me with Michelle and Vince on my bike

Skiing in glorious 80s colours!

Anyway, I also sprayed round up over the budding weeds, trying to keep it all looking fabulous.  And Toby has dog training with Vivienne tonight.  She thought he might enjoy it, and Toby leapt at the chance.  I really need to investigate the fostering kittens with the SPCA.

Right.  Time to get stuck into work.

Have an awesome day.  Hope it feels like Tuesday to you, wherever you are!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment