Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

But what a stunning day it was - weather-wise.  I forgot I had breakfast planned with some friends and had to have two breakfasts yesterday.  What a shame, eh?  Merran and Nadine had selected Lueven and changed the time from 8 to 8.30.  I sat down facing the doorway across from Merran and two minutes into our catch up (while we waited for Nadine), Aidan walked in with her colleagues for breakfast.  Funny!

Sushi for dinner


At lunch time I went out into the glorious sunshine to eat my bread roll in some peace and quiet.  People are still away on summer holiday, so there are less people in town than usual.  Nice.

I rode home and made dinner for Mike and Toby.  I promised sushi to Toby.  I still don't make beautiful looking bits of sushi.  Well, Mike's batch was better.  I seem to improve as I go along.  Toby's was the first batch and they look a little... like I used a chainsaw.  Hahah.

Mike got home and ate his sushi after riding home for the first time in about a year.  Good on him!

I sat in the sunshine on the deck, reading my book.  Such a pleasant end to the day.

Today after work is another dragon boating training session.  Ooooo.  In the pool.  It's going to be hard work.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment