Friday, January 22, 2016

The Thursday with no Toby but no dragon boating either

Hi,

Well, the blustery day meant dragon boating was cancelled - so I still don't know what the boat is like.  Tuesday is our next training session.  Oooohhhh.  Anticipation builds.

But, we met at the pub to discuss tactics.  Hahah.  Or not.  Maybe just to talk rubbish and eat and drink.  I had dinner with Ian, Jo, Celia and Hayden while Mike went to the Southern Cross for a tramping presentation.  After we ate, I caught the bus to Cuba with Eugen and wandered up to collect Mike.
Carpet like our lounge when I was a kid

The pub had this retro room, and the carpet was just like the one I remember in our lounge when I was young.

We drove home and Mike watched some weird television shows while I read and then I fell into a coma.  He may have still be watching programs.  I can't remember.

Rode in with Mike this morning.  He is so slow getting ready in the mornings.  I have never been that late riding down the hill.  Hahahah.

Time to kickstart the day with water and tea.  We're off camping this evening - back Sunday morning to tidy up before Toby comes back!  Yay for Toby's return.

And it's a long weekend here.  Monday is Wellington Anniversary Day.  Fun in the sun!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment