Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Tuesday with no Toby but meeting Josh

Hi,

Bit of an odd day again.  Maybe it is just that I am missing Toby in my life that is making me slightly discombobulated.

[Note:  I am chuckling to myself that I have used that word in a real sentence]

I had lunch with Mary and Dave at work to welcome Mary back to work.  She got back into the flow really fast!  She's organised our lunch time run for the year on Tuesdays now.  Can't wait!  I need to up my game after a lazy Christmas break.

Celia also brought in loads of avocados from her parents tree.  Mmmmm.  Serge lined them up like wee kiwis and took a photo.  I took one of his creation too.



Kiwis

After work I met Josh for a drink at the Royal.  We had only just started drinking when Mike and Andrew showed up.  Mike was working out ta Lower Hutt and Andrew and Sally only just got back into town.  So Andrew came in for dinner with us.  We chatted about Andrew's epic bike ride up the entire North Island.  It was great fun.

We dropped Josh home and then Mike ran into Aidan's place to drop off spare avocados.  Then it was a drive out to Sally and Andrew's place to see Sally and chat for a bit before heading home and a crash into bed!

Up early for my run!  5 km.  Sweaty time.  Then a ride in with Mike and into work!  Ooosshhh!.

Mike's mother has headed back to Dunedin.  She made such huge in-roads into our garden that I need to keep it up.  And Toby really wants a vege patch again. So I'll sort that out and get it ready for planting.

I wonder if archery could be an option this evening?  Mike is off to tramping club and we have a quiet evening planned after that.  But maybe I could get some archery in...

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment