Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Tuesday back at work

Hi,

I still can't get over the work Mike's mother put into our garden over the Christmas break.  It's looking so good.  Here's to keeping it looking that way - and planting some more rengarenga to keep it tidy.

Front yard looking amazing
Wow!

We both got a lift home from work yesterday with Ange and convinced her to drop by after her supermarket shopping for a BBQ dinner.  She came with steak and sunflowers.  Made me happy!


Beautiful sunflowers

Mike tries out his new BBQ

 The BBQ worked a treat - made scrumptious steak.  Or rather - Mike made scrumptious steak on the new BBQ.  Hahahah.  Well, I am now looking forward to more enjoyable barbeques on the deck.  Especially in weather like this.

Ange stayed for a bit and we ate cheese and chocolates.  Mmmmm.  Then it was time for bed before I fell over.

Up early for my run and had a good time in the lovely morning.  Another stunning day here.


This morning is fine again in the capital

I am meeting some people I know for brekkie this morning.  Can't wait.

Have a lovely day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment