Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Monday with Dad arriving - although technically it was today

Hi,

Happy birthday, John!

After a crazy day at work, it was nice to hop on a bus with Mike and do nothing on the way home.  Mum had already fed Toby so we just ate leftovers from that - yummy.

After helping Mum tidy up a bit I went to bed and read and then fell asleep.  Mainly because I was getting up at 2300 to drive to the airport to collect Dad.  Mum, Toby and I went, while Mike stayed up to get taxes done and then go to bed.  I think I may have had the better deal there, Mike!

Dad was fast out of customs so we were back home by 12.45am and I was probably asleep by 1am.  It was good to see him and Mum is happy too.

My bikes are all getting a service so I caught the bus in yet again this morning.  Mind you, with little sleep it is probably for the best.

Time to kick start the day.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment