Friday, February 5, 2016

The Thursday with dragon boat training

Hi,

I had a long overdue iced coffee catch up with Rex and Jo.  Good to chat to them and find out what they have been up to.

Mixed Business iced coffee


I'm smiling now!

Also had the good fortune to get lunch with Sally, Andrew, Aidan and Janne - Mike managed to join us as well.  So we sat outside and enjoyed our lunch in the sun.

In fact, yesterday was another scorcher!  I was boiling all day!  The huge fan next to my desk was pumping along, creating a hurricane in my headset microphone whenever I talked to anyone.

After work Mike had drinks - which I went to before anyone else (I chatted to Bharat).  Then I headed back to work to get changed for dragon boating.  Ian gave me a lift down there and we had a lovely session on the water.  I came back and got my gear and bike and drove home.

Right.  I am away all next week.  Going down south.  Mike and Andrew are biking the Queen Charlotte track.  Sally and Toby are assessing the cafes in the upper South Island.  Ok - maybe just in Picton.  And Mum and I are heading further south to sample the delights of the South Island.

And when we get back - the Saturday (13th) is our first race for dragon boating.  Wow!  It will be an interesting day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment