Friday, February 19, 2016

The Thursday with no dragon boating

Hi,

Another crazy day at work.  But that seems to be the usual.  Although it wasn't bad crazy, more like good crazy, I guess.

Dragon boating training was cancelled due to the gale force winds.  So a few of us (ok, me, Celia and Serge) went to The Green Man for food and drinks.  We chatted away for ages before Mike drove by to collect me with our newly serviced bikes on the back of the car.

We got home and I found that Dad had finished the jigsaw we have had under our tablecloth for about 5 years.  I can't think what it'll be like when I pack it away into its box and it is no longer on the table.  How odd.  It does look good though.


Dad finished the jigsaw under our tablecloth for 5 years

My bike is shiny

I slept the sleep of the dead last night.  Toby was at school camp - they are staying in the marae at school.  The weather hasn't been much fun for them though.

Right.  Time to drink my tea and sort out things.

The weekend should be loads of fun.  Tonight is the Wellington Wine and Food festival.  Tomorrow is my big party at Sally and Andrew's house (thanks for that!) and Sunday I want to go up to Waikanae River for a run.  We're also thinking about going to Shakespeare in the Dell on Sunday afternoon at 4pm.  Woot!  Awesome weekend looming.

Have a great time.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment