Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Monday with Toby's first day at school

Hi,

Well, Toby's first day at high school went really well.  He was buzzing with excitement still when I caught up with him.

He walked to Manners St from school (?) and caught a 22.  And I left work and caught the same 22 outside my work.  So we bussed home together.  He had PE and met some teachers.  Sounded like fun.  I hope it continues for quite some time!

Mike got some sushi on the way home and I went grocery shopping and met Mike at the supermarket.  We got home and had dinner and then relaxed for the evening.

I had a good run this morning.  And a great ride into work.  It is so warm and humid - I was hot and sweaty when I got to work.  And my hair is all boofy.  Hahah.

Dragon boating training after work today.  Woot!  And then the big news is that Mum is coming to visit and she gets in just after midnight.  I think somewhere in my day I'd better squeeze in a sleep.  Or I'll be pants tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment