Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Monday with parent teacher meetings

Hi,

Yesterday was really stunning weather.

Sunrise yesterday

After work I rode home and enjoyed my first ride home in over two weeks.  I need to get on my road bike a lot this week as I taper to the race on Sunday.  I think taper here really means practise lots!  My bike has just been serviced, so I need to shake it down for any issues too.

After I got home, I changed and jumped in the car to head to Toby's school.  I had a rather chaotic session where the teachers were slightly disorganised but I got a few hints on how the school worked.
I came home via the supermarket and Toby and I used his new Nutri Ninja bullet thing.  Ok.  I have no idea what it is called.  But it blends fruit and veges into puree for drinking.  It was yummy.  After two healthy drinks, Toby made one with chocolate thins and chocolate milk.  Hahahah!

I slept really well.  But I was sad this morning because when I get home tonight after dragon boating, Mum and Dad will be gone.  I said goodbye.  Hopefully Toby and I can see them in April school holidays.

Ok.  Time for tea.  Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment