Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Wednesday with Mum here

Hi,

What fantastic weather we're having.  Yesterday was easily the nicest day.  No wind.  Blue skies.  Mum thought she was back on the Sunshine coast.  Hahah.

Bryan (at work) took me for a coffee and a chat early on and I had an iced coffee because I thought the lack of sleep might mean I needed a jolt.  Apart from tasting nice, I'm not sure it did anything.

Mike and I were treated to lunch by Laura (at work here) and we went to a Vietnamese place on Featherston St.  Very nice.  I had the duck salad.  Mmmmm.

Iced coffee at Mixed Business
I popped into DIA with Celia to sigh the passport application - the witness page I used had chopped off the bottom where you sign it.  Shucks!  We were the only ones in the office.  So weird.

Sun starting to set on a glorious day

Looking mighty fine!
 I rode home and enjoyed the hot evening ride.  At home, I lounged around chatting to Mum before Mike got home not long after me.  We had Indian takeaways.  So I had no need to cook and I read a lot.  Then we ate and I pretty much went to bed.

It was so hot and sticky.  Tried sleeping with the doors open in the spare room, but mozzies liked that too much.

My ride in this morning was so warm.  I have a huge fan behind me at work now.  No air conditioning here.

Dragon boating training after work today.  Ooossshhh!

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment