Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Tuesday with birthdays coming

Hi,

Yes - today is my birthday!  Happy birthday to me.  Woot!  I admit to never seeing a birthday like this one before.  I got up for my run at 5am and ran in a warm, sticky wind.  It felt like Australia.  All I needed to hear was a magpie and it would have been complete.  I was grateful for the cool shower when I got back home.  As I believe my work colleagues will be glad about too.  Hahahah!

I did see Ilske for morning tea yesterday at Gasoline.  Good iced coffee there.  And great to catch up on her news.  She blogged while she was in Buenos Aires over Christmas and New Years.  I read that and enjoyed the insight into her time there.

Had an iced coffee with Ilske

Yesterday was merely the exciting day before my birthday.  It was John's birthday and by the looks of Facebook, he got cake!  It's all about you on your day.  Work was work.  I bussed home.  We ate pasta.  I read lots.  Went to bed early.  Not too shabby a countdown.

I've already had lots of birthday wishes today.

We're not going to Shakespeare in the Dell this evening because the weather forecast isn't playing nicely with my usual birthday weather patterns.  It's supposed to rain later tonight with 100km/hr winds.  Almost normal for Wellington.  But not the calm, blue day I usually get on my birthday.

As Mike says, to have an average day once every 50 years is an ok average.  Guess he's right.  Hahah.  I wonder how much I'll notice the weather on the 17th of February 2066?

Have a lovely day, wherever you are.  See ya tomorrow - when it is my un-birthday!



Love,
Angela

1 comment: