Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Tuesday with my parents leaving

Hi,

Yep - the house is a different place without Mum and Dad around.  It was so nice to see them and Wellington really did turn on some decent weather.  The South Island trip was fun.  And the party.  I hope they enjoyed their own house and bed last night.  Mike and I did.

Went to dragon boating training last night and it was hard work as we enter the later stages of training.  Oossshh!  Well, I found it tough.

Rode home afterwards and found that I had no energy for the hill.  Better sort that out for Thursday night's training session.  Maybe a banana just before training.

Busy with extra things today.  Presenting at work for a few minutes (hate that) and then presenting after work at the user group (hate that too).  Why do I have a job where I have to stand up in front of people and talk?  Gah!  I am all prepared now though.  Well, as prepared as I ever get when I need to talk to a whole bunch of random people.

Right. Time to get stuck in.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment