Friday, June 23, 2017

The Thursday of calm before crazy weekends

Hi,

After a mad day at work yesterday I went home with Mike on the bus.  I cooked tea with him as my sous chef and we enjoyed burgers with turkey mince patties and picked zucchini and slaw.  I quite enjoyed it.

My burger about to get smooshed together and gobbled up



Christine popped in briefly to pick up a few things.  She avoided eye contact with Mike at all costs due to his relaxed approach to clothing in the evenings when he isn't expecting company.  Bwhahahah!  He was fine - just maybe missing some trousers, and if he stayed sitting eating his tea, no one would ever know.  Just like news readers.  Right?

Jess arrives tonight and we're all very excited.  She's here for Jane Goodall on Monday night with us all.  We do have to make the spare bed.

And as Mum turns up tomorrow night, we have to hose out Toby's room because Mike and I will sleep in there.  I'm not sure how he sleeps in that mess.

The weekend is going to be fun!

Have an awesome one whatever you get up to!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment