Thursday, June 22, 2017

The Wednesday with a frantic day

Hi,

Not sure I hardly saw my desk yesterday.  Hahahah.  I spent two hours talking non-stop at a client in the morning, saw Mike briefly and then stuffed lunch down while in another meeting.  It was just that sort of day.

But I rode home and made tea for me and Toby.  Chicken laksa.  Toby said the chicken was good.  Mike enjoyed his when he got home.


Tea cooking

And served - chicken laksa


My ride in this morning was good fun too.  Bit more cloudy and there is a hint of rain today.  But at least my day looks less busy.  I might get some work done that is piling up.

Thursday already.  And Friday Jess arrives for the weekend to come to Jane Goodall with us.  And Mum arrives Saturday night for a few weeks.  It is very exciting.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment