Friday, June 2, 2017

The Thursday with an art show visit

Hi,


Ok - after a busy day at work while Mike was entertaining Wally in Auckland (yeah, yeah - he says it was work, but it always seems like he manages to squash in a bit of fun each time he visits), I did get to visit the Art Show in Wellington.


One of my faves


I am a bit of a pleb when it comes to art.  I know what I like - and it usually runs to scenery of places that mean something to me.  Nothing too abstract really.  So I was unsure what I would make of last night.  Our work is a gold partner and we needed some numbers to meet with clients and wander around a special showing before it opened to the wider public.  I got to go!  And I loved it!  A wide variety of art work.  And in the end, my favourite was slightly abstract (it's the one in the photo - on the top!).

Anyway, I stayed longer than I thought I would.  Mike's plane was delayed and he was late home.  Toby has the day off today - teacher only day.  Armageddon is on tomorrow - Mike and Toby are going.  And we're all off to see Wonder Woman on Sunday evening.

Monday is our public holiday here - for the Queen's birthday.

Have a lovely weekend.  Enjoy it lots.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment