Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

I caught the bus home and texted Mike so he knew what bus to jump on and travel home with me.  But someone else is immune to my super powers and sat next to me the stop before Mike got on.  What is happening?

Anyway - Ange was with him so we had a sociable bus ride home.  Caught up with Ange's news.  She did the Lion encounter at the zoo last weekend and fed a lion a steak.  Wow!  She also fed Smudge.  She enjoyed both.  Hahahahah.

I cooked tea - we had fish tonight.  It was really rather scrumptious.

Yummy fish dinner

And this morning I was stunned to see the crescent moon and Venus very close to each other.  It was absolutely brilliant.  Clear skies.  And magic.

Right.  Time to sort out a few things.  Hope you have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment