Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Wednesday in Auckland

Hi,

I had a lovely brekkie with Roz in Onehunga.  Thank you for your hospitality.  Much appreciated.



Iced latte time in Mojos

It was good


Spotto!  A yellow boat!

After another busy day I grabbed an Uber to the airport and got there in plenty of time for my 7pm flight.  The time passed quickly and I jumped into a taxi and was home by 8:40pm.

I could have slept longer though!  :-)

Meeting Toby at the hospital today for his hand therapist appointment.  And trying to figure out how we collect our new car!

Right.  Time for the day to kick in.  I am swearing off iced coffees for a while.  Back to my monthly quota.  Apart from the Lewis Road one.  I am allowed that one.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment