Monday, June 12, 2017

The weekend in Wellington

Hi,

We picked up our new car.  And sold our Corolla to Sally and Andrew.  All done and dusted.  I tried any excuse to drive it over the weekend.  It's very nice.

Proud car owner of a Forester


I also got my feet pampered which was rather nice.  Mike dropped me off and went on his beer tramp from midday Saturday until around 9pm.


My toes!

Wellington on a gorgeous day


Sunday saw us tidying a bit and collecting Toby from Molly's house after a 40 hour famine sleepover.  We saw their feast-ending meal at 12pm on Sunday.

The working week started with a MotoGP race - Catalunya.  Sunny, hot day and Rossi managed to hold on for 8th place.

Mike is off to Auckland for Thurs and Fri.  Yep - I won't see him much for his birthday on Friday.  He's not due to fly into Wellington until 10pm and then he has to drive to the house we have rented for the weekend in Martinborough.  It may be Saturday by the time I see him!

Have a fantastic week!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment