Friday, June 16, 2017

The Thursday with a trivia night

Hi,

Ok - so it was a complete surprise to me that the trivia night I said yes to a few weeks back was actually last night.  Lucky Sally keeps me in line.  I arranged some pizza to get delivered to Toby once he was home and he loved that!  Hahah.

And, to make sure it was a good night, we came second!  Ooossshhh!  If only I had known that face was Beyonce.  I should have known I had no clue.  I don't know the point difference between first and second place - but it might have made the difference.

It was fun.  Sally and Andrew and some of their colleagues.  In fact Scott was the chap that lives in Rochester St and walks his dog around by us.  We went home in an Uber together after.  Sarah and Paul rounded out our team.  Must have been a good mix.

Right.  Time for the weekend to come fast!  It's Mike's birthday today so we're off to celebrate int he straw bale house in Martinborough.  Once he gets back from Auckland.  Late today.  Maybe 10.30.

Unfortunately the car is broken.  I suspect a flat battery.  So when I get home today after a late working day, I will ring the AA and hopefully get that sorted.  I'll pack while waiting.  And sort out the cycling gear and telescope for me.  And stuff for the weekend in general.

If the car starts, I will pile into it and head away.  If it is dead in the water, I am likely to wait for Mike and we'll just  be late to Martinborough.

See?  I have a plan!

Can't wait.  Happy birthday to Mike.  Yay!

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment