Friday, June 30, 2017

The Thursday with nothing much

Hi,


At least Thursday was less of a whirlwind than the other days so far this week.  I did manage to pick up some key groceries and cart them all home on the bus with me.

Unsuspecting client wore a purple shirt on Thursday - like twins!

Spotto - a yellow car parked outside work!


Mike celebrated the end of the project he has been on - and now phase 2 kicks in.  So I never saw him until close to midnight.  And really, I am not sure you could call it "see him".  More heard him with sleepy ears than saw him through my eyelids.  Can you have sleepy ears?

Anyway, this morning he may need his cooked brekkie to help him get through his morning.

Mum cooked a great dinner last night - tuna pasta bake.  Toby ate it!  Ooohhh - I'd love to get that on our menu but in the past Toby has not enjoyed it.  Maybe all that bacon was the key.

I have leftovers for lunch.  Mmmmm.

Last day of birthday month for those June birthday people.  Enjoy that!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment