Thursday, June 15, 2017

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,


I got myself some new shoes to replace my worn out work shoes.  Hopefully it doesn't take long to walk them in and they become as comfortable as my last pair.


New boots


I got a lift home with Mike after work and it was delightful to have dinner ready for us when we stepped in.  Thank you Christine.

After that Mike and I went to fill up the Forester in Karori and I made him come with me as we drove around trying to find the source of the green lights we saw last week from Mairangi Road.

We narrowed it down to the block Marsden school was in and walked in to find their reception area lit up in green panels.  We took photographic evidence for Toby that it was indeed Marsden (I said as much when we spotted it last week).

Found the green


Mike was up early this morning to catch his flight to Auckland.  He's there today and tomorrow.  He drove to the airport and ended up taking the Forester because the Focus wouldn't start.

Leaves me with a slight issue of getting two bikes and a telescope to Martinborough on Friday evening with no car.

Time to call the AA tonight I think.

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment