Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Wednesday with a birthday celebration

Hi,

What a lovely day yesterday.  Mum found Toby while they were both wandering around town about 4.30pm and they made their way to the cafe at The Embassy.  I got there just after 5pm and we chatted away before heading to Capitol for dinner.

Andrew and Sally arrived not long after 6pm and Mike wasn't too far away.  We had the yummiest meal.  I got the beetroot risotto while Mike, Mum and Toby had the beef fillet.  Toby declared it the best ever (I think this has pushed my steak meal out of his top 5 now) and promptly asked if he could order another one.  Wow!  Sally had salmon (and said it was delicious) and Andrew had the lamb shank (also very tasty).

We followed it all with dessert.  And Toby fell in love with their chocolate fondant dessert.  It's the best.

A lovely birthday celebration.

We Ubered home while Sally and Andrew went to the train station.  Fell into bed in a coma.  I feel a little achy, but not enough to keep me in bed.  Although I suspect I could sleep most of the day away.

Enjoy your day.  I am already looking forward to getting home.  Zzzzzzz.

Tomorrow is the end of the big birthday month.  June is popular.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment