Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Tuesday with a good ride home


Hi,

After a long day at work (with the dental hygienist appointment at 7am remember) I rode home and enjoyed fairly good conditions.  The rain had stopped during the day and it was just a light wind.  Nothing of note.

I met Mike briefly on Willis St before his tramping meeting on my way home - that was nice.  I cooked pizzas with Christine - pork mince meatballs.  Pretty good.

Pizzas cooking

Blurry pizzas served up



By the time Mike got home for his tea it was late and I fell into bed really.  Zzzzzz.

Had a run this morning - but my feet felt like they were encased in lead shoes rather than the actual light running shoes they were clad in.  Still, I did it, and it is part of getting back into the routine.

My ride in was lovely.  The wind has dropped to nothing and Venus was bright in the sky.  Got a lunch run planned too.  Let's hope that eventuates.  Exercise is the key to everything.  Right, Mike?

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment