Friday, June 9, 2017

The Thursday with a follow up hospital visit for Toby

Hi,

I left a hectic working day to Uber to the hospital to meet Toby for his follow up hand therapy appointment.  They were running late there (30 mins late) so Toby and I passed the time with him asking me what the capital city of such-and-such was.  The US state capitals was too easy for me, so Toby switched to random countries in the world and I found that a lot harder.  Not sure of his list of countries as some I had never heard of!

I may have also played with his long hair at one point.  And took photos.  He may hate me later if he ever sees this.



Mum - what have you done???

And he shook his head and his normal hair style magically appeared

Fish dinner


I sent him home via Uber and stayed to work back my longer "lunch break" and eventually rode home.

Cooked tea when I got home - fish dinner time.  It was good.  And Mike ate his when he got in.

As I rode down the hill this morning a motorcyclist slowed down as they passed me and shouted that my back light wasn't very good.  It was looking dim when I turned it on in the garage and sure enough - it was even dimmer when I looked at the next lights.  So I have bought some new ones.  I will be a beacon on my way home tonight.

Toby has the 40 hour famine this weekend.  Good luck to him for that.  It starts at 8pm tonight and goes until Sunday lunch time.

And Mike has the beer tramp tomorrow.  It's a busy weekend.

Happy birthday weekend for some.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment