Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Monday back at work

Hi,

After a crazy busy day at work (ok - I guess I no longer need to remark on that as it seems to be the new normal) I met Mum down Lambton Quay and we went to the East Day spa.  I had a lovely facial while Mum went into a coma during her own facial.

She had had a good day with Mike's mother visiting for lunch.  They had a fine time, chatting away for ages by the sound of it.

Caught an uber home and Mum was astounded that we live in the future.  Hahah.

Mike cooked me tea and then we all did the Stuff quiz for a while before I went to bed.  I was seriously comatose and slept like a log until the alarm went off.  Imagine not waking before your alarm.  What a concept!

Another day with little respite in the calendar.  Madness.  Last day before Mum heads back to Australia.  Let's see if we can catch up with Sally and Andrew before she heads back.  I'd best ping them today to find out.

Have a wonderful day.  Happy July 4th.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment