Friday, July 28, 2017

The Thursday with work

Hi,

Happy birthday to Shona and Sharon for tomorrow.  It might be a significant birthday.  Or they may be turning 21.  Depends how they feel on the day, I guess.  21 is also significant.

Mike texted me that our car was ready for a pickup and I needed to get there before 1730.  So I finished work and walked as fast as my wee legs could manage to Torrens St and picked it up easily.  And given its location, it was an easy drive home up through Aro.  Woot!

Cooked tea for me and Toby when I got home.  Spag bol - seemed like a good one as Toby polished off an awful lot of it.

Mike got home late and was almost immediately into bed.  He's packing for his weekend up at Ruapehu this morning.  yeah, you and I both know he will be missing something crucial, like clean undies.  Hahahahah!

Toby and I have the weekend in Wellington.  Sunday looks good so I will try to either get a ride around the bays in, or another session in the gym.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment