Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

I did enjoy my ride home - but with a Spin class at midday sapping some of my energy, I did notice the ride was a little tougher than the day before.  Something about a hill that takes 8 - 10 minutes to ride up will do that to you, I guess.

I got home and cooked tea.  Home made burgers tonight.  Mike got home as we were ready and we all ate them.  Yum!  We also went over science revision for Toby's test on Thursday.  Acids and bases.  Goodness, it's like dredging up concrete from the depths.  But we got there - mostly.

Fell into a coma and had a pretty good sleep.  Enjoyed my ride back in as it is clear and calm today.  But the weather is set to clag in - a lot!  Thursday and Friday look to be awful.  Toby and I have decided to stay in Wellington and avoid another weekend away.  But Mike is headed up to the mountain.

Time for a tea and the day to start in earnest.  Enjoy yours!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment