Monday, July 31, 2017

The weekend with Mike away

Hi,


Mike headed away on Friday to the mountain and Toby and I had a good weekend relaxing at home after our previous hectic weekends.

I took photos of the building work.  Our house is our castle at the moment because we have a moat around the front door and a drawbridge (although I can't pull it up and the Jehovah Witnesses made it to the front door on Saturday morning).


Building work at our place

We have a drawbridge - that doesn't draw


I made brunch for Toby (bacon and eggs) and he declared them good.  Woot!  We watched a funny/scary movie Saturday night at home.  The Cabin in the Woods.  It was silly.  But kinda good too.

Toby woke me at 3.15am and said he couldn't sleep.  I said he could get into Mike's side of the bed and within seconds he was asleep!

Sunday morning I got up early and headed to the gym in Evans Bay.  What a view from my spin class.  Did a run after it too.

Nice view from my spin class


Grabbed Maccas for Toby for a treat on my way home.  Tidied up.  And did the laundry.  Mike got home late.  I was asleep already and yet to hear lots of details.

Parent teacher interviews tonight.  I cleverly made them for 6pm.  Should be easy to get there!

Have a fantastic week!  Hope my sister's had a good birthday.  And tomorrow is Karen's birthday!  I'll ring her when we get home tomorrow.

Oohhhhh.  Birthdays!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment