Thursday, July 27, 2017

The Wednesday that was a blur

Hi,

I rode home after a day that just went from crazy to manic.  The ride was good fun - the evening was still and clear.  Got home and cooked tea for me and Toby.  Mike got his put in the fridge (tramping club night).  Toby wolfed down the fish - I had made a crust with panko breadcrumbs and baked it in the oven.  Mmmmm.

The evening disappeared (bit less blurry than my day) and before I knew it, Mike was home.  He stayed up to unwind and eventually came to bed.  As he did so, I noticed the weather outside had changed for the worse.

This morning has widespread rain and a bit of wind in the capital.  Apparently there is surface flooding around.  Anyway, I caught the bus in, because I am soft.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment