Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The Tuesday with jam

Hi,

My son is amazing!  He made jam and perfected the mayonnaise that he tried yesterday with inferior ingredients.


We are now 1kg of sugar less in the pantry, mind you.  Wow!  But I have never made jam in my life.  Nor has Mike.  It tasted superb - if you like jam.  Mike has a lot of jam to eat in the next few days.  If anyone wants to try it, please come and visit Mike this weekend.  Toby didn't sterilise the jars, although he did take them straight out of the dishwasher, so they were clean.  So Mike needs assistance to eat it all.  Or make trifle.  Or something.



Looks real

Tastes great!


I made tea - but forgot to take a photo of it.  Doh!  Butter chicken curry.  But not as nice as my one, apparently.

Stunning morning

This morning is stunning here in Wellington.  Mike and I drove in to take the Subaru to the garage for a check up.  Something is rattling and grinding and the heater and demister all stopped working.  Lucky we have that 90 day warranty.

Have a wonderful day.  Enjoy some sun if you're in Wellington.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment