Wednesday, July 5, 2017

The Tuesday with Mum's last evening

Hi,

Morning is gorgeous here

We had a spontaneous evening out at Dillingers (I think it is spelled differently to that - pretty sure there is a "e" in there, or some "r"s or something) mainly because I had a hankering for their key lime pie.  Best in the business!

Mum said her goodbyes to Sally and Andrew too.  So it wasn't just about me and my key lime pie.  As we sat down to a table (actually, Sally's table from Wed night as the staff had got the dates wrong and booked their Wed night table for Tues - so we got the Tues booking and moved the dates to the true night) I perused the menu and almost had apoplexy when I saw their key lime pie was no longer on the menu.

Bother it!  Apparently Five Burroughs has it on their menu and now Mike has a scheme to get me there to try that one.  It better be a good one.

Anyway, despite that and my rejected palate (I heard "quinoa" and thought it was key lime at one stage - I have issues now!) the food was great.

Dropped everyone home afterwards and enjoyed a long sleep.  Working from home early this morning before taking Mum into town and she continues to the airport for her flight home.

Stunning day today.

Enjoy yours!

Love,
Angela

1 comment: