Friday, July 14, 2017

The Thursday with packing

Hi,

I have never had a week at work where I didn't ride my bike once!  Yep - this week has been a no ride week.  Luckily I have managed three days in the gym, so there has been exercise.  I reckon some of the days this week may have been a little less than fun on the bike.

Actually, Mike is going to make a go-no go decision at midday today.  All the roads are closed around Ruapehu.  In fact, from Hunterville!  I have never heard of that.  I have seen snow from Taihape through to the mountain before.  But to think there is snow closing roads from Hunterville is just incredible.

I hope we can get up there because the snow must be amazing.

And Toby and I have a weekend off down south next weekend.  We'll be heading to Mt Hutt for three days.  Staying at Pudding Hill Lodge.  Yay!  I have Friday off work.

I hope we get away this evening for our weekend fun!  You'll find out on Monday, eh?  Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment