Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The Monday back at work

Hi,

What a weird day yesterday.  We had to get home early to talk to the landscaper about the garden.  I managed to get some work done after that before I cooked tea.

Salad....

Lemon chicken on kumara


Mike headed back to work to get some more stuff finished.  I was well and truly asleep by the time he got back.  Dinner was yummy - lemon chicken on roasted kumara.  And I made my own salad - not the carrot slaw they were after.

On the bus this morning - with Mike.  I can't believe he made the early bus.  He only got out of bed at 6.45am!  The bus leaves at 7am!  Hahahah.  He is so impressive.

It was still and foggy this morning.  It is supposed to turn to worms about the time we head home.  Glad Toby is tucked up at home for it.

Anyway, a lovely cup of tea will make everything like unicorns and rainbows.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment