Tuesday, July 25, 2017

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Ok - doing it tough on a Monday.  I think I was constantly remembering the wonderful weekend with Toby down south.

Lamb and roast potato smash - with mint aioli

I rode home and enjoyed that despite the late hour.  It was already dark.  Doh!  But it was my first ride home in a while and a good way to unwind after the tough day.  Perfect recipe.

It did take a while to get my head into the cooking zone.  But it was an easy recipe - lamb with roast potato smash mixed with mint aioli.  Toby wolfed it down - with seconds.  I must remember that potato recipe.  Back to our own meals tonight - I will do fish for the Tobster.

Mike got home late and ate the dinner and enjoyed it too.  Then we squeezed in a bath.  Not that we squeezed into the bath.  I mean we managed to fit time for a bath into our evening!  Hahahah.  Ok - we also squeeze physically into the bath too.  Remember we bought a two person bath just for this purpose!  It was a great way to relax.

Off to bed and I stupidly read for far too long.  The cat tucked under my knees while sitting up in bed.  She has this routine where she curls up there until Toby comes in and says goodnight.  Then she runs out and follows him down to his room for the night.

The cat may run our house.

Right.  Time for a cuppa.  I think my day yesterday was so hectic I never got to have a cup of tea.  That was probably why it was a tough one!

Better sort that out right now.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment