Thursday, July 6, 2017

The Wednesday with user group and no Mum now

Hi,

After working from home in the morning, Mike, Mum and I Ubered back into town and she dropped us off before continuing to the airport.  I know she got there safely because I got a text from her from the other side around 7pm.  Yay!  It was a great (short) visit.

Went to user group and had a great time as Rami has published a book!  So he told us all about the path to publishing.  What a tremendous effort!

Caught up with Sally and Andrew at Dillingers again (and I verified it is actually spelled that way after all).  JR and Paul were there so it was good to see them.

Mike came and collected me and we eventually went home.  Slept like I was comatose and have a quiz night lined up tonight.  Should keep me busy.

Time to contemplate a nice cup of tea.  Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment