Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The Monday that felt like it took three days to end

Hi,

Am I sure it's not Thursday already? How can one day take so long to end?  Mystified.  Anyway, it started well with a yoga class at the gym at 7.15am.  Afterwards the instructor asked if I was new to yoga.  How could she tell?  Snort!  I struggled through and I think I'll go back.  It wasn't too embarrassing.

Fish with basil pesto and couscous

I got home and cooked tea for everyone.  A fish dish.  Toby always likes the fish dish.  Mike got home as we dished up too.  Perfect timing.

Then the boys went grocery shopping.  Toby wanted some things so he can make stuff during the day.  He made Russian mayonnaise yesterday and had to make it with olive oil.  It tasted pretty good!  Today he is trying to perfect it with the proper oil.  He tried to make me eat a mayo sandwich.  I mean - with just mayo.  Apparently that is how the Russians eat it.   I drew the line there.

Rode my bike in this morning for the first time in ages.  Dodgy weather and a soft disposition has meant I have been off my bike for over a week.  It was a good ride.

Have a fantastic day!  I'm looking forward to authentic Russian may when I get home tonight.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment