Tuesday, August 1, 2017

The Monday at work

Hi,

Today is Karen's birthday!  Woot!  How cool is that?  I hope she has a great day.  And I can't believe it is August already.  Mad.

I managed to catch up with Mary for a drink before she heads away to help her husband this week and then fly to a friend's wedding in Bangladesh.  Wow - what a crazy few weeks she has in store.

Wild hair for my iced latte

I do like the coffee at this place.  I have since found the name out.  It is called Machete and has awesome coffee - and tacos.  Ok.  If the coffee is anything to go by, the tacos will be good!

I met Mike after work and we drove to Toby's school and attended the parent teacher interviews there.  Turns out that all his teachers have recommended he picks up the subjects again next year for NCEA.  Except for music.  That teacher says Toby hasn't got the passion to practise for hours and be a maestro.  Oh.  But possibly history, stats, science and english are on his list.

Right.  Time to get stuck in.  My day is shaping up to be bedlam.  What else is new?

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment