Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The Tuesday with an iced latte

Hi,

Ok - I did get away for a coffee with a work colleague who was having a birthday!  Woot!  Mike took an action shot of me slurping my iced latte at Machete.  Mmmmm.  Best iced latte around.

Iced latte

Sluuurrrrppp!



I did fit in a spin class at lunchtime.  Got home and cooked tea for Toby.  Mike got lucky with the weather for his evening tramp up Mt Kaukau.

Wee Toby was in fine form and declared the chicken nuggets I cooked up for him the best I have ever baked.  I didn't tell him they skated off the greased tray and into the sink full of dishwater so I had to wash them before baking them.  Sssshhhh!  Apparently Morning Fresh is good for chicken nuggets.

This morning is stunning in Wellington.  But frosty.  Brrrrrr.  I hope the weather stays good.  And I might fit in a spin class again, if I am lucky.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment