Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The Monday at work

Hi,

What a day.  And it was only a normal working day.  Felt like two.  I kept trying to remember if it was Wednesday today or not.  No - it's not.  Hahahah.

I got home and started dinner.  Toby was feeling much better although he was asleep on the couch when I got home.  Fish cakes for tea.  I liked them quite a lot and Mike has them in his lunch today.



Fish cake dinner


Weird sauteed broccoli with peas as a side dish.  Tasted ok if I screwed up my eyes and pretended the peas weren't in there.

The evening disappeared in a blur and I was in bed before I knew it.  But something went wrong and I didn't sleep very well.  I think I slept better than I did.  I don't feel too out of it.

Wet here today.  Yucky wet.

Right - time for tea and to get really stuck in.  As opposed to this pre-tea work that is trying to get the day into shape, but work gets getting in the way of the work.  How does that happen?  Weirdness.

My new skis are here with me at work.  I need to take them in for new bindings.  Oooohhh.  They are gorgeous.

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment