Friday, August 4, 2017

The Thursday with a walk home again

Hi,

It was purple shirt Thursday yesterday and my work colleagues were out in force with their purple-ness!  I kept the two photos in here because the first one looks great!  Me pointing out where to look, and that there was a finger in the way!  Hahahah

Watch the camera!

And posing!


One of those purple shirts is not quite like the others.  Hahahah.

Anyway, after work I rode my bike to Mike's work and we walked home again.  It was lovely.  The rain stayed away.  I cooked tea when I got home, although in my haste to eat the yummy chicken with roast veges on coconut rice with a mango/lime glaze, I forgot to take a photo.  It was good!

I lay on the couch reading for a bit, and Mike joined me, watching some video on his phone.  He realised I wasn't answering his questions at one point and thought my book must be engrossing.  But when he checked me out, I was fast asleep!  On the couch!  Weird.  Apparently I slept for 30 minutes before Mike took pity on me and woke me up and told me to go to bed.  I was instantly comatose once I got into bed too.  Maybe the walking tires me out?

The weekend beckons.  Mike looks to be heading to Turoa with Andrew and other friends for the day tomorrow.  Woot!  Otherwise, I hope to get a ride in.

Have an awesome weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment