Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The Monday back at work after a ski weekend

Hi,

After such a great weekend, the Monday was a tough grind.  But I did get to the gym twice, so that is a good thing.

Toby met me at work at 4pm after school and I took him to get some sushi.  I worked for a bit longer before we brushed his teeth before his dental appointment.  That was super fast and before we knew it, we were outside Mike's work.  As we waited, we bumped into Mike's friend, Jennie, and chatted to her.  Caught up on her news (they are buying a house - in France!) before seeing Mike.

We bussed home on a 13.  Ooohhh.  A new experience for Toby.  And it was time for bed before too long.  I did get some laundry done.  I am away this weekend after all.  So I need to put a dent in it now.  Mike and Toby are heading to Ruapehu without me!

Right.  I need Rooibos at work - I have run out.  I think it might be the source of less job satisfaction than usual - I need my tea to enjoy the day even more!  Hahahah.  Shame my favourite brand is only at Countdown.  Doh!

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment