Wednesday, August 2, 2017

The Tuesday with Celia leaving for a long holiday

Hi,

I didn't actually think it was possible to be more busy at work, but yesterday seemed to take things to a new level.  My mind now has images of me being a cricketer and just batting things back to the bowler to try and keep things ticking over.  As opposed to the images of me smashing things through for a six.  Those are just dreams right now.  Trouble with just straight batting back to the bowler is the score doesn't increase.  Unless the bowler makes a mistake, I guess.  Ok - see?  I can live in hope.  Bwhahahahah!

Anyway, Celia left for her big holiday overseas.  She is going to have so much fun.  Diving off the coast of Cornwall is in her itinerary.  How cool is that?  Wow!  And a wedding.  And family stuff.  But just being back in the UK will be loads of fun.

I met Toby at work and we wandered down to the dentist.  His teeth are all good, but we have an appointment in a week or so to seal some natural fissures in his teeth.  No fillings or anything.  We do have to make an orthodontist appointment though.  His front teeth might be in danger of moving out a bit.

After that Toby and I walked back to the GP and met Mike and his bunch of tramping mates.  Had a drink and then Ubered back home.  Toby wasn't very well when he went to bed.  Actually, I think Mike and I fell asleep and Toby woke us at 11pm saying he needed some Panadol.  I thought I'd been asleep for hours and it was 3am.  Very surprised to see the time.  Went straight back to sleep and slept like the dead until the alarm.  With Mike's phone talking the entire night about science stuff.  Never heard a thing!  Weird.

Nice ride into work this morning.  Threatened rain and it may have rained a bit earlier.  But the wind had dried things out nicely.  It's supposed to clag in though.  Let's see what happens.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Driving off the coast of Cornwall? Like, Thelma and Louise style?!

    ReplyDelete