Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Monday with Celia back

Hi,

Celia has been away for nearly a whole month, celebrating life events with family on the other side of the world.  It was so nice to see her back at work yesterday.  She got me socks - and they made me feel very happy.  London Tube socks.  Mike was amazed when he saw them.  I think he's already planning a foot massage for me tonight just so he can lovingly caress the London Underground socks and reminisce.  Nothing to do with my incredible feet - and everything to do with checking if the new stops on the Jubilee line are there (there have been a few changes to the Tube in our absence).


I got socks - and these socks would never lie to me

I got an iced latte with Celia too.  Woot!  Nothing like some caffeine to make me bounce with energy.

Iced latte with one of my favourite people


Anyway, the day progressed and before I knew it, I was on the bus on the way home.  Mike timed it perfectly and he jumped on the same bus as me.  I love it when that happens.

We cooked tea - it was fish night.  I quite liked the tomato based sauce the fish baked in.  And the new potatoes were good with yoghurt and basil.

Fish dinner last night

Mucked around trying to haul the house into less disarray than it was already in.  Not sure I achieved that, but I did get ski gear rounded up, and two loads of laundry through the mighty cycle-of-washing.  A stranger entering the lounge may not discern any effort on my part - but believe me - I know what it looked like before it looks now!

Have a fantastic day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment