Monday, August 14, 2017

The weekend in Wellington with Beervana for Mike

Hi,

We watched a movie together on Friday night at home.  Drive - I think that was what is was called.  Very violent.  Made me squeal at one point.  The boys both thought it was good.

A pint of home made iced coffee


Saturday saw me and Mike off to town for brekkie at Americanos and then me to the spa for an appointment and Mike off to work before his Beervana fun with Andrew and Josh.

I got a lot of drunken texts and photos as the day progressed.  Mike got home at 6.45 or so and was full of praise for the event as well as exhausted and wanted to go to bed.  Hahah.  I made him watch a movie with me before we fell asleep at a far more sensible time.

Sunday was a lazy day for me.  Laundry and reading.  Mike did taxes.  It took him over 8 hours.  Sounded hideous.

Monday morning saw me at yoga for the 5th week in a row.  Not sure I am improving but today, for the last ten minutes, we lay on our backs with the lights out and our eyes closed.  Totally happy with that form of yoga!   "Just relax" she says.  "Zzzzzzz", I say.

Toby is off sick with a cold today.  Hopefully he is good to go to school tomorrow.

Enjoy your week.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment