Thursday, August 31, 2017

The Wednesday with no Mike

Hi,

Missing Mike as he wanders around Auckland, meeting friends, having dinner and maybe doing a bit of work.  I am going to assume some work got done and he just doesn't send me photos of that part!

I cooked tea when I got home last night and sent him a photo of what he was missing.  To lure him back to Wellington.  Food is the way to his heart, after all.

Iced coffee morning

This morning was teeming with rain - it started late last night.  So I took the bus in - and met up for brekkie at Little Peckish with Joycie and Bronwyn.  Had an iced coffee to start my day.


Vege option - on freekah.  What the heck is freekah?

Mike's chicken version - still on freekah!

Still wet outside.  But I hope to squeeze in a session at the gym and get home earlier than last night and cook tea faster.

I did get Toby to tidy his room a bit -and I did some washing for him.  Goodness knows how long some of that dirty washing was lying around.  I found a dinner plate in the wardrobe with dried up bread crusts on it.  Why was it in there??!!  At that point I gave up and wandered out of his room.  Found clothes in the spare room, obviously discarded from his person.  He's a little mini cyclone all on his own.

Right.  Mike will be home later tonight.  Yay!

Have an incredible day!  Enjoy whatever you do.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment